What We Believe
Our response to what God has done is to believe.
- We believe God has provided all we need for living a godly life by His grace and the way we receive all He has provided is through faith in Him.
- We believe in one God: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He is the Creator of all things.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the first begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died, was buried, was resurrected, ascended into heaven, and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father and is true God and true man.
- We believe the Bible in its entirety to be the inspired Word of God and the infallible rule of faith and conduct.
- We believe the believer is a new creation in Christ Jesus. This truth means we have a new point of identity, we are able to do the things God has called us to do, and we can have what He has given us.
- We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the eternal happiness of the saved, and the eternal punishment of the lost. We believe in personal salvation of believers through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. We believe in sanctification through the Word of God and by the Holy Spirit, and we believe in personal holiness, purity of heart and life. We believe in divine healing, through faith in the Name of Jesus Christ, and that healing is included in the redemption.
- We believe in water baptism, in the baptism in the Holy Spirit as distinct from the new birth, in speaking with tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance (Acts 2:4,) in the gifts of the Spirit and the evidence of the fruit of the Spirit. We believe all these are available to believers.
- We believe in the Christian’s hope, the soon coming personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.